We would all agree, our world is filled with bad news: sickness, pain, shame, tragedy, death.
But God is always calling out to us with good news, the incredible good news of His love for us!
Many people have opinions about God, but the God actually tells us in His Word that "God Loves the world"
"God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son Jesus, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but will have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
You may ask, "How do I really know God loves me?" Because He gave everything in His Son to save you, and draw you close to Him.
- Anyone can tell you they love you, but God actually showed you He loves you.
- God knows the worst about you, and nevertheless, He is the One who loves you the most.
- God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.
You may feel unlovable, and ask "Why would God ever love me?" He loves you with an everlasting love, as his child, and gave everything on the cross to show you His love.
- You may feel too far gone, but God can do the impossible, and bring you back to Him!
- You may feel burdened down with shame, but God can restore your joy.
- You may feel too broken, but God specializes in putting together the broken pieces of our lives.
But How Do We experience God's love? We must believe in and receive His love in Jesus.
I hope this video will encourage you.
After you watch, I've written more helpful information about God's incredible love for you, and how to experience it.
Now that you've watched our video, here are some common questions about faith in Jesus that I hope will help you:
1. What Are Reasons to Become a Christian?
2. How Do I Become a Christian?
Becoming a Christian, and receiving God's love for you is as simple as praying a simple, biblical prayer of faith in Jesus Christ. Pray this prayer in your heart to God:
"God, I confess my sins to you
I believe in Jesus, and what He did on the cross for me
Today, I turn from my sins, and I follow Jesus
Jesus, please save me, forgive me, and be my leader and Lord"
If you prayed this prayer, God did just that! He forgave you of your sins, He adopted you into His family. Let us know by adding your email below. We would love to continue to encourage you in your faith in Christ!
3. Why Are These Steps to Becoming a Christian Important?
Going to church doesn't mean you are a Christian anymore than going into a garage means you are a car. While church is good and important, faith in Jesus is more than going to church, or even doing spiritual practices like praying and reading the Bible. You can go through all the motions, and still not be a Christian.
You must put your faith in Jesus Christ to experience God's love. God tells us in His Word, "
4. Do I Have to Go to a Church to Become a Christian?
5. How Can I Become a Better Christian?
God wants to help you follow Him better.
It's important that you find other Christians to gather with and worship
It's important to pray to God everyday:
Ask him for help, thank Him for all He has done for you
It's important for you to read the Bible
And as you read the Bible, learn to follow Jesus and do what He says
6. Can Anyone Become a Christian?
7. How Do I Become a Christian Again?
8. How Do I Become an Effective Christian?
9. I've Become a Christian, Now What?