About Think Eternity
Helping You Build Your Life Around The Gospel
Matt Brown is an evangelist, author, and founder of Think Eternity. Along with his wife, Michelle, and the staff/volunteers of Think Eternity, millions of people are impacted with the gospel each year online and through live events. They also minister to more than two million followers on social media daily. Read more of the history here.
Think Eternity impacts millions of people with the gospel each year online and through live events.
Think Eternity does ministry from the local church, with the local church, and for the local church. You can read our faith statement here.
Think Eternity has been featured by The Bible App, Bible Gateway, CATALYST, LifeWay, Focus on the Family, Desiring God, The Christian Post, CBN News, Crosswalk, Christianity Today, Outreach Magazine, ChurchLeaders, Pastors.com, Ann Voskamp and other leading ministries.
Think Eternity provides a number of resources for every stage of the spiritual lifecycle.
- Live Events - The Think Eternity team partners with local churches to put on live events, bringing together hundreds of churches, and thousands of people around the gospel. Our two premier events are IGNITE and FORGE.
- Online Evangelism - The Think Eternity team ministers to more than two million followers on social media daily, and shares gospel content online with millions of people who are spiritually searching each year. Everyday someone accepts Christ through our online evangelism.
- Weekly Digest - Join thousands of believers in receiving our Digest emails every Thursday, which highlight powerful, spiritually uplifting, devotional articles from the Think Eternity site, from Matt Brown, and influential Christian leaders.
- Preaching - For more than a decade and a half, Matt Brown has taken hundreds of opportunities to preach the gospel to a wide variety of churches, conferences, and events. He is represented by The M.I. Agency and Outreach Speakers.
- Books - Matt Brown is a published author with Zondervan and Outreach. He is an author, and co-author of 8 books. He is represented by The Blythe Daniels Agency.
- Media - Matt Brown has been a guest on major radio shows and podcasts, and has been featured on interviews and faith videos from several major movie studios.
Think Eternity is funded through ministry partnerships and individual donors. We are incredibly blessed to have a tribe of people who want to see the Gospel go out to millions every year. We invite you to join our tribe by making a donation.
If you have a question about the ministry of Think Eternity, we'd love to hear from you. Reach out to us here.